Logo
Indian Sex Stories
family function -
Hello readers, Kartik this side from Panipat Haryana. I am a regular reader of this site. I am a 5 ft 9 in good-looking guy with a 6 inch length and 4.5 inch girth dick.

This is my first story here about my cousin Kavya (name changed) which happened 7 months ago during a family gathering.

Kavya is 33 years old and 10 years older than me. I am 23, this happened when we were all gathered for the engagement ceremony of my sister which was in January. About Kavya, she is 5 feet tall with a wheatish complexion and mother of two. Along with her charismatic eyes and seducing smile, she has got round boobs (thanks to her pregnancy) and a round ass that can easily entertain a person for 10-15 minutes just rubbing his cock and thinking about what he won’t do to this exceptional beauty.

It was after some time that my eyes caught the attention of back of a beautiful woman in the hall who was looking out of the world. She was wearing a saree with a backless blouse showing her back with enough gap between her blouse and saree to give a glimpse of her nude back. Her curves and ass were visible so clearly because her saree had taken the shape of her ass.

I was adoring her and then she turned back while talking on her phone. I had a nice look at her heavenly body. Then I caught a glimpse of her face. She turned out to be my cousin Kavya. She had lost weight after her delivery and was looking very sexy with perfect curves and firm boobs. Her navel was visible looking like butter which was shouting to be held and to be played with and given the love and affection it deserved. Although she was 32 of age, she was looking like a newly wed girl with her body ready to be crushed.

I went to her and we greeted each other. She was happy to see me. Looking her up and down, I said to Kavya, “You have become slim.” She started feeling shy. So I told her I was not kidding and then we talked normally. I never had a bad eye on my cousin. But after her marriage in 2018, everything changed and I started growing a feeling of lust for her. This feeling grew and grew but it was not that tough until I saw her in this moment. I guess this was because she was ‘married’ now. I feel extremely attracted to married women and can stay hard for them 24/7!

I was distracted from the function and was looking for a chance to get into her pants and fuck her brains out. I guess my thoughts were deemed to turn into reality that day. I saw her parents were having lunch and she was with them. I went there and asked them if they would have anything else. It was a move to get closer to Kavya and examine her assets.

While I was sitting with them, she looked a bit exhausted. I understood she was tired from all the babysitting. So I indirectly indicated that to her parents. They also observed and her mother was the one who did the devil’s work for me. She asked her to rest and told me if the bride’s room was empty, she could have a power nap.

Luckily, the room key was with me and I asked my married cousin to come with me.

I took her to the room and she was relaxed after sitting there. Her baby was with her husband who was outside in the hall. I also sat on the bed, removed my shoes, and held my legs in my hand trying to act like I was also tired.

Kavya: You must be tired after working since morning.

I lied.

Me: No, there is nothing like that. Just the foot posture in formal shoes is uncomfortable, that is why.

She was starting to feel comfortable. Then I told her that if it was too much trouble, I could give her a head rub.

Me: You too must have got up early in the morning and done so much work.

She was convinced and said, “If you are not too tired, then do it.”

We both sat down with our backs on the headrest of the bed. I placed one hand on her head and the other hand went from her neck to her head.

Now I started messaging Kavya without saying anything and she was also enjoying it. There was silence in the room. I was looking at my cousin’s cleavage from above which was very deep. In few a seconds, my dick became erect and was clearly visible in my trousers. I pressed her head unpleasantly by mistake. She opened her eyes and saw my manhood which had caused many linings in the trousers because it had stretched all the excess fabric when it gained its one of the hardest erection ever.

Kavya saw it and looked at it for a moment. Then she looked away and said nothing to me. She gave no reaction and I understood that I had to take the steps myself. I had already locked the door and nobody knew either of us was inside other than her parents.

I started massaging her entire head and she was also enjoying it. I slowly came down from her head to her neck and started releasing the stress by applying pressure on her neck with the thumb technique. She also exclaimed, “Ahhh” and her breathe was getting deeper. She had a stiff neck which was due to not taking enough care of herself while looking after her kids.

I started moving my hands below her neck and going towards her back which was easily accessible to me because of her backless blouse. My dick was struggling to get out of the pants and the movements of this naughty devil were clearly visible. She seemed to ignore it because of the massage she was receiving.

I started moving my hands up and down her back. I was moving my hand above her blouse hook and bra and sometimes I was putting my hand below them. Then I started pressing a little harder. Her back’s touch was making me and my dick lose all the cool. Suddenly, increased my hand speed. My cousin sister noticed each and every movement but remained quiet because her breathing was doing the job for her. Her breathing had increased and her deep breathes were signal enough for me to fulfill my lust towards her.

Suddenly, I took both my hands, placed them on her blouse and opened it. She noticed it and asked angrily what I was doing. By the time she had completed her sentence, I had done my job and pulled her legs downwards. She was now lying on the bed with her blouse opened from the back but it was only on her front.

I laid on top of her. I started pressing my married cousin’s boob with my one hand and rubbing my legs with hers. I started dry-humping her and Kavya didn’t ask me to stop either.

Then I opened my pants and also pulled her saree upward. Now I started to arouse her more. I pressed her boobs hard and started pinching her nipples which were now possible due to the loose blouse. Her areolas were getting erect. I moved forward and my hard dick which was still in the underwear was now positioned on my married cousin’s panty as I had pulled up her saree. I started rubbing it on her covered pussy. Her panty was wet.

I was rubbing my rock-hard dick on her panty. My underwear had also become wet due to her juices and I also had released precum. Then I removed her blouse and pulled it off. She was now in her bra and her mangalsutra was hanging in front of her bra. Slowly, I whispered in her ear, “This rock is gonna enter your married pussy and destroy your walls too. I am gonna release all the unresolved sexual tension in your sexy body.”

She didn’t say anything but just nodded. I put my lips on her lips and we started kissing heavily. My left hand was busy enjoying Kavya’s boobs. My right hand reached to her panty and I removed it to the side and put my fingers on her pussy. It was wet and waiting for my touch.

While we were kissing hard, I was biting her lower lip. Then we started tongue kissing. I rubbed her pussy with my finger. A shiver went through her body and she put her hand on my back and tightened her leg. I took both my hands, raised her legs, and went down and started licking her legs. I sucked her thumb and gradually raised licking her inner thighs and started moving towards her pussy.

I was kissing my married cousin’s lower pussy and told her to remove her bra. She obeyed and unhooked her bra. Now she was only wearing a saree and panty. I pulled her panty very slowly, teasing her, and then placed a gentle kiss on her pussy. My tongue craved it for a very long time and little did it waited for my command to start its work.

My head was moving rhythmically on her pussy and she was like a fish out of water waiting to be given the life-saving dick of her cousin brother. I inserted my finger in her pussy and started sucking her clitoris. My hand could feel her warmth. I sucked her for many minutes and then she said she was gonna cum. I immediately pulled off.

She understood I was not going to give her the pleasure just too easily. I removed my underwear, placed it between her boobs, and started fucking her boob. She held and crushed her boobs and gave me an incredible boob-job.

I then moved upward and took my dick near her face. My cousin sis licked the tip of my dick. I held her mouth steadily and pushed it in her throat deep and mouth-fucked her. The sounds of her choking on my dick were hard to resist. Then I pulled my dick back. I raised her legs on my shoulder and placed my dick on her pussy. She was requesting to go slow as after her delivery, she had not been sexually active.

I pushed it deep on the first pump and my dick felt like it had entered hell. Her pussy was so warm. I started slowly but pushed my full length and increased speed and was fucking her hard. Her juices were oozing out of her pussy and my dick was shining from it. My thighs had gotten wet from her juice. With each pump, a sound of ‘phat’ came out. I put my dick back to work and was moving in and out very fast.

I bent forward and started kissing and then put my lips on her ear and started sucking them. I saw my cousin’s mangalsutra hanging and it gave me a boost to fuck her hard and give all the pleasure this goddess desired. I started talking in her ears that I would die for her pussy. I kept talking dirty in her ears while sucking her ears and neck. The whole room was echoing with each sound of my hard strokes phat phat phat.

Then I stopped and put her in doggy style. I teased her pussy with my dick. She held it in her hand angrily and put it back in her hole. I started fucking my cousin again and she was also fucking freely without any thoughts. It was 45 minutes since we were in the room.

Then I put her in cowboy and started fucking her hard. I entered deep in her pussy and she was moving her ass front and back and taking my hard lund in her shaadi shuda choot without any sharam. She was only thinking about the charam sukha she was gonna get.

Soon, I felt like I was gonna cum soon. She also signaled she was near her climax. So we both put whatever we had left in us and fucked each other with lust reflecting hard from our eyes. I started feeling some liquid, so I gave 8-10 hard strokes and started releasing my cum in my married cousin’s pussy. We both reached orgasm at the same time.

Her pussy was leaking hard and my dick too released 5-6 hard pumps on her walls. We both collapsed and she laid on me with my dick still in her pussy. We both caught our breathe and kissed passionately. Then I removed my dick from her pussy which was all wet and covered with her and my cum. She sat on the bed and the cum fell from her pussy.

Kavya cleaned herself. I put my clothes on and then I put her bra back on and hooked her bra. She was very happy and kissed on my cheek and said she was satisfied after a very long time. Her husband was a well-to-do professional, he loved her very much but he lacked the physical intimacy.

I pulled her from her back and kissed her while holding her ass. I asked her to leave after 10 minutes and I left the room.

I checked my phone, it had 5 missed calls because it was on silent. I and my cousin had met each other 2 times after that and I have managed to fuck her on both occasions which we both eagerly look forward to.

I know this story got lengthy because I managed to write everything in this story. This is my first story, so please forgive me for any mistakes.

Please provide your valuable feedback in my email to help me to serve you guys better and do tell the parts that you liked the most, things which should be more elaborated or skipped.
23 days ago

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Indian Sex Stories , click on at the bottom under it